Recipe by LainieBug
A chinese-style marinade. Recommended to use with pork, but might be good with chicken? Prep time does not include marinating time.
Top Review by susie cooks
This is a great marinade. We used it to make chicken wings. I marinated the wings for about 8 hours and then baked them at 350 degrees for 45-50 minutes. I did broil them for about 1 minute just to get them extra brown. I really like five-spice-powder! I doubled this recipe and it was great! Thanks ~Lainie~! We will make this again!
- 1 lb pork loin, partially frozen, then sliced into thick strips
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup hoisin sauce
- 1⁄4 cup dry white wine
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon five-spice powder
- 2 tablespoons sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all marinade ingredients.
- Marinate pork strips six hours, turning occasionally.
- Drain; discard marinade.
- Grill pork.
- Note: I have never actually timed how long it takes to cook the pork, I just make sure it is done, so the cooking time may be off.