Recipe by mydesigirl
We love this chicken! I serve it with a simple green side salad and roasted potatoes. I use my indoor grill to make this when it's too cold to grill outside. (Overnight marinating time not included in prep time.)
- 3 lbs boneless skinless chicken thighs, trimmed of extra fat
- 1 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1⁄3 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 tablespoon Chinese five spice powder
- 1 bunch green onion, diced very fine
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine brown sugar and 5 spice in a bowl then stir in soy.
- Mix really well.
- Add the chicken and mix well to coat the chicken, so it is all well covered. Cover and marinate for at least a half hour up to overnight.
- Preheat grill to high.
- Cook chicken until done but not too long or it will dry out.
- Top with the onion and enjoy!