Prep 20 mins
Cook 4 hrs
Saucy little chicken drummettes or wings right from the crock-pot. From a Holiday Appetizers magazine by BHG. Should be great for our holiday buffet.
- 3 lbs chicken drummettes or 3 lbs chicken wings
- 1 cup bottled plum sauce
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon five-spice powder
- thin orange wedge (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Bake chicken in a single layer for 20 minutes, then drain.
- For sauce, combine plum sauce, butter, and spice.
- Add chicken, stir well.
- Cover and cook on low-heat for 4 to 5 hours. Serve immediately or keep covered on low-heat setting for up to 2 hours. If desired, garnish with oranges.