Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is super simple way to make mini pizzas. The olive oil spray will prevent the pizzas from being soggy in the middle--yay! Feel free to add whatever additional toppings you have on hand. We especially like to add caramelized onions.
- Heat the oven to 450 degrees.
- Spray each tortilla lightly with the olive oil spray, and then flip them over, so that the oiled side is facing down.
- Lightly sprinkle the top of the tortillas with garlic powder.
- Cut each tortilla in half (this will allow you to fit both tortillas on the pizza stone) and arrange on a pizza stone.
- Evenly divide the tomato sauce over the tortillas. Sprinkle with the cheese.
- Add any additional toppings you desire, and put the pizza stone into the oven. Watch carefully to ensure the pizza doesn't burn. (In my convection oven, the pizza was done after a mere 5 minutes).