This is super simple way to make mini pizzas. The olive oil spray will prevent the pizzas from being soggy in the middle--yay! Feel free to add whatever additional toppings you have on hand. We especially like to add caramelized onions.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat the oven to 450 degrees.
- 2Spray each tortilla lightly with the olive oil spray, and then flip them over, so that the oiled side is facing down.
- 3Lightly sprinkle the top of the tortillas with garlic powder.
- 4Cut each tortilla in half (this will allow you to fit both tortillas on the pizza stone) and arrange on a pizza stone.
- 5Evenly divide the tomato sauce over the tortillas. Sprinkle with the cheese.
- 6Add any additional toppings you desire, and put the pizza stone into the oven. Watch carefully to ensure the pizza doesn't burn. (In my convection oven, the pizza was done after a mere 5 minutes).
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Five Minute Tortilla Pizzas
Serving Size: 1 (81 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 196.8
- Calories from Fat 57
- Total Fat 6.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 11.5 mg
- Sodium 574.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 7.8 g