- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil (two turns around the pan)
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 (32 ounce) canchunky style crushed tomatoes
- salt and pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1⁄2 cup Italian parsley, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Add olive oil to medium saucepan over moderate heat.
- Add garlic and crushed pepper to the heated olive oil; when pepper snaps and garlic sizzles, stir in crushed tomatoes.
- Season sauce with salt, pepper, and Italian seasoning.
- Cook for five minutes and stir in parsley.