Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
A "secret" family recipe for decades, I just love how simple, quick and of course delicious this fudge recipe is! It really only does take a matter of minutes to prepare and is the smoothest, richest fudge you'll find.
- 2⁄3 cup evaporated milk
- 1 2⁄3 cups sugar
- 20 marshmallows, sliced
- 1 1⁄2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 cup nuts, chopped (optional)
- Combine milk & sugar in sauce pan.
- Heat to boiling on low flame.
- Cook 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Remove pan from heat.
- Add marshmallows, chips, vanilla and optional nuts.
- Stir fudge with wooden spoon until all are melted (about 1 minute).
- Pour into greased 8” square pan.
- Cool until set.
- Cut and serve!