Recipe by Heirloom Tomato
Next time you have these three fruits on hand (they go very well together) and five minutes to spare.... try this! The sprinkling of things on each layer brings out the best in each fruit. So refreshing. Chill the fruit beforehand and it will be ready to eat as soon as everything is in the bowl.
- 1 cup honeydew melon, diced in bite size pieces
- 1 dash salt
- 1 cup blueberries, rinsed and drained
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 banana, sliced
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Put the diced honeydew melon in a bowl large enough to hold all the fruit.
- Sprinkle with salt.
- Pour the blueberries on top of the melon.
- Spinkle with 2 teaspoons of sugar, or you can use 2 Splenda packets.
- Slice the banana and put it on top of the blueberries.
- Sprinkle with lime juice.
- Mix it together in the bowl as you eat it with a spoon.