Prep 2 mins
Cook 5 mins
Looking for a quick and easy cranberry sauce recipe? I found one @ http://www.cranberries.org courtesy of the Cape Cod Cranberry Growers' Association. I'm putting it here for safe keeping.
- Gather all ingredients.
- Place cranberries in a saucepan with ¼ cup of water and cook over low heat until cranberries are soft and begin to pop.
- Add the sugar and mix well.
- Let simmer until mixture begins to thicken.
- Remove from heat and stir in the lemon juice.
- Place in serving dish, cover with plastic wrap and let cool.
- Serve cold.