- 59.16 ml flour
- 59.16 ml cocoa powder (Milo)
- 59.16 ml sugar
- 1 beaten egg
- 44.37 ml milk
- 59.16 ml oil
- semi-sweet chocolate chips (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- 1. Spray your microwavable mug with a non-stick spray.
- 2. Mix these ingredients in your mug: 4 tbs. of flour, 4 tbs. of chocolate powder (I used Milo), 4 tbs. of sugar (or add more if you want to have diabetes), 1 egg, 3 tbs. of milk, 3 tbs. of oil (add semi sweet chocolate chips if you like).
- 3. Microwave for 3 minutes on high.