Prep 1 min
Cook 5 mins
- 4 cups commercial low-sodium chicken broth, heated
- 1⁄2 medium cucumbers or 1 medium zucchini, sliced very thin
- 4 fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 2 cups fresh spinach or 2 cups lettuce or 2 cups cabbage, shredded
- 1 medium tomatoes, cubed
- 1⁄2 cup chicken or 1⁄2 cup lean meat, cooked, shredded
- Put all of the ingredients in a large saucepan.
- Bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
Tasty soup that is quick & easy to prepare. I added a few more ingredients to clean the fridge, such as onions, celery & garlic. Normally I use homemade chicken broth which worked fine also, thanks for sharing.
Tasted quite good!