- 6 bone-in chicken breasts
- 1 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 1 (10 ounce) can cheddar cheese soup
- 1 (4 ounce) can sliced mushrooms
- 1⁄2 cup dry white wine
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- paprika (to garnish)
Directions See How It's Made
- Coat a 9x13-inch baking dish with nonstick spray and arrange chicken pieces in it.
- In a large bowl, mix together the mayo, soup, mushrooms, wine, garlic, parsley, salt and pepper.
- Pour mixture over chicken.
- Bake 1-1 1/4 hours, or til done, at 350 degrees.
- Sprinkle with paprika before serving.