Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 15 mins
Easy and delicious! It's good served over noodles or with rice.
- 6 bone-in chicken breasts
- 1 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 1 (10 ounce) can cheddar cheese soup
- 1 (4 ounce) can sliced mushrooms
- 1⁄2 cup dry white wine
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- paprika (to garnish)
- Coat a 9x13-inch baking dish with nonstick spray and arrange chicken pieces in it.
- In a large bowl, mix together the mayo, soup, mushrooms, wine, garlic, parsley, salt and pepper.
- Pour mixture over chicken.
- Bake 1-1 1/4 hours, or til done, at 350 degrees.
- Sprinkle with paprika before serving.
Very Good. Put everything in the crockpot and it turned out great. Thanks for the recipe
My husband and I enjoyed it very much. I did add about 1/2 teaspoon dried ancho chiles to the mixture. Added just the kick it needed. The paprika on the top was nice, but the chiles in the mix allowed the flavor to cook through. Thank you so much for this new and interesting way to fix chicken. One thing I wasn't sure of was if I should have covered the dish while cooking or not. I covered 3/4 of the way and then took the foil off to allow chicken to brown some.