- 3 ounces cream cheese, broken up
- 6 cups cabbage, shredded (red or green)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon celery seed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon caraway seed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon white pepper (optional)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Mrs. Dash seasoning mix (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- In medium-sized saucepan, bring 1/2 cup of water to boil, add salt if desired.
- Put all the cabbage in pan, stir and cover.
- Cook 4-5 minutes until just tender. WATCH!, do not let cabbage get soft.
- Turn off heat and add rest of ingredients and stir until cheese has melted.