Prep 2 mins
Cook 2 mins
This is a no-cook recipe, all you need is a mug, a couple of ingredients, and a microwave... Voila!
Make and share this Five-Minute Bread Pudding recipe from Food.com.
- 2 slices bread (stale)
- 1 beaten egg
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk or 2 tablespoons yogurt
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1 teaspoon vanilla (optional)
- 1 dash cinnamon (optional)
- Tear the slices of bread and put them in your microwavable mug.
- Mix all other ingredients in your mug.
- Microwave for 2 minutes on high.
- Let it cool for a minute.
This was delicious, ninyai. I made it in a small bowl instead of a mug so that I would have a slightly larger dessert that I could share with my son. We both enjoyed this a lot. I'll definitely keep this on hand for those mornings when I want something sweet for breakfast but don't want a whole dessert lying tempting me to take 2nd and 3rd servings. Made for the Spring 2014 Pick-A-Chef event.