Recipe by Ficbot
Frozen meatballs are the surprise ingredient to get a heart stew on the table in minutes. Vegetarians can use veggie meatballs instead.
- 4 cups beef broth or 4 cups vegetable broth
- 10 frozen meatballs
- 1 cup frozen cubed hash brown potatoes
- 1 cup canned tomato, diced
- 1 cup frozen carrots
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic clove
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring broth to a boil. Meanwhile, microwave the meatballs for 1 minute to thaw a little. Cut them in half. Dice the tomatoes if they do not already come that way.
- When broth is boiling, add meatballs, spices and rest of ingredients. Simmer 5 minutes until heated through.