This recipe is from the Recipelion.com website. Posting for safe keeping. I haven't made this yet but it sounds like a quick, rich alternative to traditional pecan pie.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Sprinkle pecans evenly in unbaked pastry shell.
- 3Sprinkle chocolate chips on top of pecan layer.
- 4Drizzle caramel topping on top of chocolate chips. Set aside.
- 5In a medium mixing bowl combine cream cheese, sour cream, sugar and vanilla. Beat with an electric mixer on medium speed until smooth.
- 6Add eggs, beating on low speed just until combined. Pour over caramel topping in crust.
- 7Bake about 45 minutes or until center appears set.
- 8Cool on a wire rack. Cover and chill for at least 1 hour before serving. Sift cocoa powder over pie, if desired.
- 9Read more at http://www.recipelion.com/Pies/Five-Layer-Pecan-Pie/ml/1#lWMkwDz70xQyu5oH.99.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Five Layer Pecan Pie
Serving Size: 1 (112 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 389.7
- Calories from Fat 241
- Total Fat 26.8 g
- Saturated Fat 10.6 g
- Cholesterol 77.8 mg
- Sodium 221.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 17.8 g
- Protein 5.5 g