- 354.88 ml kellogg's corn flake crumbs
- 118.29 ml sugar
- 118.29 ml butter or 118.29 ml margarine, melted
- 236.59 ml semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 236.59 ml butterscotch chips
- 314.66 ml flaked coconut
- 118.29 ml chopped walnuts
- 396.89 g can sweetened condensed milk
Directions See How It's Made
- In a 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan, stir together KELLOGG'S CORN FLAKE CRUMBS, sugar and melted butter.
- With back of spoon, press mixture evenly and firmly in bottom of pan to form crust.
- Layer chips, coconut and walnuts evenly over crust.
- Pour sweetened condensed milk evenly over top.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 25 minutes or until lightly browned around edges.
- Cool completely before cutting into bars.