1/1 Photo of Five Layer Kellogg's Bars
"There's something for everyone - from nuts, to chocolate, to butterscotch - in these fun, easy layered cookies."
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan, stir together KELLOGG'S CORN FLAKE CRUMBS, sugar and melted butter.
- 2With back of spoon, press mixture evenly and firmly in bottom of pan to form crust.
- 3Layer chips, coconut and walnuts evenly over crust.
- 4Pour sweetened condensed milk evenly over top.
- 5Bake at 350 degrees F for 25 minutes or until lightly browned around edges.
- 6Cool completely before cutting into bars.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Five Layer Kellogg's Bars
Serving Size: 1 (48 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 216.5
- Calories from Fat 111
- Total Fat 12.3 g
- Saturated Fat 7.6 g
- Cholesterol 15.7 mg
- Sodium 78.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 23.7 g
- Protein 2.4 g