- 1 1⁄2 cups kellogg's corn flake crumbs
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine, melted
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 1 1⁄3 cups flaked coconut
- 1⁄2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
Directions See How It's Made
- In a 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan, stir together KELLOGG'S CORN FLAKE CRUMBS, sugar and melted butter.
- With back of spoon, press mixture evenly and firmly in bottom of pan to form crust.
- Layer chips, coconut and walnuts evenly over crust.
- Pour sweetened condensed milk evenly over top.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 25 minutes or until lightly browned around edges.
- Cool completely before cutting into bars.