Prep 30 mins
Cook 8 hrs
From "All Time Favorite Recipes". Cooking time includes cooling time. Try substituting Peanut butter chips for the chocolate chips.
- 3⁄4 cup butter
- 1 3⁄4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄4 cup cocoa
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup raisins or 1 cup chopped dried apricots or 1 cup miniature marshmallow
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place butter in 13x9x2 inch baking pan.
- Heat in oven until melted; remove pan from oven.
- Stir together graham cracker crumbs, cocoa and sugar; sprinkle evenly over butter.
- Pour sweetened condensed milk evenly over crumb mixture.
- Sprinkle with chocolate chips and raisins.
- Sprinkle nuts on top; press down firmly.
- Bake 25-30 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
- Cover with foil; let stand at romm tempreature 6-8 hours before cutting into bars.