Prep 30 mins
Cook 8 hrs
From "All Time Favorite Recipes". Cooking time includes cooling time. Try substituting Peanut butter chips for the chocolate chips.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place butter in 13x9x2 inch baking pan.
- Heat in oven until melted; remove pan from oven.
- Stir together graham cracker crumbs, cocoa and sugar; sprinkle evenly over butter.
- Pour sweetened condensed milk evenly over crumb mixture.
- Sprinkle with chocolate chips and raisins.
- Sprinkle nuts on top; press down firmly.
- Bake 25-30 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
- Cover with foil; let stand at romm tempreature 6-8 hours before cutting into bars.