- 1 1⁄2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate morsel
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine graham cracker crumbs and melted butter.
- Press into bottom of a 9 by 13-inch baking dish.
- Sprinkle the butterscotch morsels over the crust.
- The layer the chocolate morsels, pecans, and coconut, in the order given.
- Pour sweetened condensed milk over the layers.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Allow to cool and cut into bars.
- TO GIVE AS A GIFT:.
- In a decorative jar, layer pecans, butterscotch morsels, coconut, and chocolate morsels. Spoon graham cracker crumbs into a small plastic or cellophane bag and place on top of the layers.