Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a delicious soup that can be put together very quickly. It's especially good for cold weather times. The recipe suggests using black beans with jalapenos and lime sometime, for a different take on this soup. I found this recipe at SparkPeople.com.
- 1 (16 ounce) can fat-free refried beans
- 1 (16 ounce) can chicken broth
- 1 (12 ounce) can corn
- 1 (16 ounce) can black beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- Rinse the black beans and put in a pot with the other ingredients. Cook until refried beans are no longer thick and soup is hot.
- "Ladle up some and enjoy it today!" suggests SparkPeople.