Prep 10 mins
Cook 7 hrs
I was brought a crock pot as a house warming present a week or so ago and have not stopped using it since. I love it. I wanted a very simple (fool proof) chili recipe and this is one that I found. I know there are loads of chili recipes on the Zaar, this one just stood out to me because it only needs five ingredients.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 onions, chopped
- 1 cup water
- 3 (14 ounce) cansdiced tomatoes and green chilies, undrained
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 2 (15 ounce) cans red kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- Brown ground beef in large skillet and drain.
- Add to 3 or 4-quart crock pot along with remaining ingredients.
- Cover crock pot and cook on low for 7-9 hours until vegetables are tender.