Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is very good, economical also. This recipe came from my 7-Day Cookbook.
Make and share this Five Ingredient Cheesy Crispy Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb chicken thigh, skin and fat removed
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄3 cup regular or reduced fat blue cheese dressing
- canned plain breadcrumbs
- Preheat oven to 350'.
- Season the chicken thighs with the garlic salt, and pepper.
- Dip the chicken thighs in the blue cheese dressing.
- Roll in the bread crumbs to coat.
- Place on a baking pan that has been coated with no-stick cooking spray.
- Bake for 60 to 70 minutes or until tender and golden brown.
Very good chicken. I used boneless, skinless thighs and Kraft reduced-fat blue cheese dressing. It came out wonderfully! I will make again. I think this would be equally good with breasts as well. Thanx for sharing!