1 hr 20 mins
This is very good, economical also. This recipe came from my 7-Day Cookbook.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350'.
- 2Season the chicken thighs with the garlic salt, and pepper.
- 3Dip the chicken thighs in the blue cheese dressing.
- 4Roll in the bread crumbs to coat.
- 5Place on a baking pan that has been coated with no-stick cooking spray.
- 6Bake for 60 to 70 minutes or until tender and golden brown.
Browse Our Top Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Five Ingredient Cheesy Crispy Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (135 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 342.9
- Calories from Fat 252
- Total Fat 28.0 g
- Saturated Fat 7.0 g
- Cholesterol 98.9 mg
- Sodium 309.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 20.6 g