Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is very good, economical also. This recipe came from my 7-Day Cookbook.
Make and share this Five Ingredient Cheesy Crispy Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350'.
- Season the chicken thighs with the garlic salt, and pepper.
- Dip the chicken thighs in the blue cheese dressing.
- Roll in the bread crumbs to coat.
- Place on a baking pan that has been coated with no-stick cooking spray.
- Bake for 60 to 70 minutes or until tender and golden brown.