Prep 12 mins
Cook 5 hrs
Just put this in the oven, then go find something else to do. It'll take care of itself. GOOD!!
- 3 lbs stew meat
- 1 cup onion, cut into chunks
- 2 cups sliced carrots
- 6 medium potatoes, cut in eighths
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup chopped green pepper
- 2 teaspoons tapioca
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can tomato soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can water
- Mix--Cover tightly--Bake at 275* for 5 hours.
- Don't lift lid while it's cooking.
This was a very tasty stew. I halfed the recipe but still used the full can of soup and water called for and it turned out perfect. I would suggest if making the full recipe to double the soup and water. Thanks MizzNezz.