1/1 Photo of Five Happiness Fried Noodles
From Food Stamps/SNAP-Ed Recipe Finder. Per Recipe: $ 3.76 Per Serving: $ 0.75 I added a dash pf sesame oil. You could add leftover chicken or ham, baby corn, zucchini...
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 10 cups water
- 1 lb egg noodles
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, divided (or vegetable oil)
- 3 cups bean sprouts
- 1 cup bamboo shoot, julienned (sliced thinly in strips)
- 1/2 cup shredded carrot
- 1/2 cup dried shiitake mushroom, soaked, stems removed, and julienned
- 2 green onions, julienned
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 11. In a large pot on high heat, bring 10 cups of water to boil. Cook noodles in boiling water until tender or “al-dente,” approximately 5 - 7 minutes, drain and set aside.
- 2Heat a nonstick wok or pan over high heat. Add 1/2 tablespoon oil, swirling to coat the pan, add noodles and pan-fry until noodles are golden, about 7 to 10 minutes. Remove noodles from wok.
- 3Add remaining 1/2 tablespoon oil to wok, add vegetables, and stir-fry until just cooked, about 5 to 7 minutes.
- 4Return noodles to the wok, add salt, sugar and soy sauce.
- 5Stir to combine and serve.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Five Happiness Fried Noodles
Serving Size: 1 (684 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 413.5
- Calories from Fat 63
- Total Fat 7.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 76.6 mg
- Sodium 481.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 72.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.3 g
- Sugars 6.8 g
- Protein 16.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
dried shiitake mushrooms