My Private Note
1/2 cup ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (48 ounce) bottle cranberry-raspberry drink
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen pineapple-orange-guava juice concentrate, thawed (if)
- 1 (1 liter) bottle ginger ale, chilled
- 1 (750 ml) bottle champagne, chilled (get the most inexpensive you can find)
- 1Mix cran-raspberry drink and juice concentrate-refrigerate until time to serve.
- 2Just before serving, pour into your punch bowl, add gingerale and champagne.
- 3Stir gently.
- 4This punch is good served with frozen juice ice cubes or a pretty juice fruit ring.
- 5Fruit Ice Cubes: fill an ice cube tray with some of the fruit juice-put a cherry or raspberry or a pineapple chunk in the juice and freeze.
- 6After they are frozen add to the punch and it will not get watered down.
Browse Our Top Punch Beverage Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Five Fruit Punch
Serving Size: 1 (1752 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 34.3
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 3.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
frozen pineapple-orange-guava juice concentrate