Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Make and share this Five Fruit Punch recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (48 ounce) bottle cranberry-raspberry drink
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen pineapple-orange-guava juice concentrate, thawed (if)
- 1 (1 liter) bottle ginger ale, chilled
- 1 (750 ml) bottle champagne, chilled (get the most inexpensive you can find)
- Mix cran-raspberry drink and juice concentrate-refrigerate until time to serve.
- Just before serving, pour into your punch bowl, add gingerale and champagne.
- Stir gently.
- This punch is good served with frozen juice ice cubes or a pretty juice fruit ring.
- Fruit Ice Cubes: fill an ice cube tray with some of the fruit juice-put a cherry or raspberry or a pineapple chunk in the juice and freeze.
- After they are frozen add to the punch and it will not get watered down.
A lot of people at our baby shower said how much they liked this punch. Even one person said that they didn't like champagne but they loved this punch. It had a nice fruity flavor and pretty color. This one will go in my recipe file. I couldn't find the frozen pineapple-orange-guava juice so I went with pineapple-orange. Thanks for this wonderful recipe that was definitely a hit!
I had it for a club meeting, at my house. with friends and people raved about the punch. I do not usually like alcohol and I enjoyed it too.The best thing about it was, it so easy to prepare. I even had friends ask me for the recipe