Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
Moist, flavorful cake infused with five different flavors creating the perfect pound cake.
Make and share this Five Flavor Pound Cake recipe from Food.com.
- Cream butter, cream cheese and sugar in a large mixing bowl.
- Add eggs alternately with flour ending with eggs; beat until fluffy.
- Fold in extracts and flavorings.
- Pour into well greased and floured tube or bundt pan.
- Bake at 325°F for 1 hr 25 min (do not preheat oven).
- When done, cool on baking rack glaze or sprinkle with powder sugar.