Recipe by Ms.Miller
Moist, flavorful cake infused with five different flavors creating the perfect pound cake.
- 1 1⁄2 cups unsalted butter
- 1 (9 ounce) package cream cheese
- 3 cups sugar
- 8 large eggs
- 3 cups cake flour (divided)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄4 teaspoon lemon extract
- 1⁄4 teaspoon rum flavoring
- 1⁄4 teaspoon butter flavoring
- 1⁄4 teaspoon coconut flavoring
Directions See How It's Made
- Cream butter, cream cheese and sugar in a large mixing bowl.
- Add eggs alternately with flour ending with eggs; beat until fluffy.
- Fold in extracts and flavorings.
- Pour into well greased and floured tube or bundt pan.
- Bake at 325°F for 1 hr 25 min (do not preheat oven).
- When done, cool on baking rack glaze or sprinkle with powder sugar.