Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe is one that my husband and I especially enjoy in the summertime. It is very good to have with shish kabobs or steaks. The original version was in our church cookbook and called for 1 Cup of shredded coconut which we do not care for. We enjoy the apples for their color and texture. I would double it for a potluck dinner dish to take along. At home either pass the dish or serve atop lettuce! Enjoy!
- 1 cup mandarin orange, drained
- 1 cup pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1 cup green apple, cut into chunks
- 1 cup nonfat sour cream
- 1 cup miniature marshmallow
- Mix together and refrigerate all day or overnight.