Recipe by BarbaraK
RecipeZaar has posted a recipe very similar to this. I haven't tried that one, but this one is GREAT!
Top Review by PixieDust
My mom and grandmother used to make this salad. I was very glad to see it posted. I made it the other day for a church event. A very beautiful array of colors and textures. A delicious, sweet, creamy taste. Easy and a crowd pleaser. Thanks BarbaraK.
- 1 can mandarin orange, drained
- 1 can pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 cup miniature marshmallow
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup grated coconut
- 1 jar maraschino cherry, drained,rinsed and cut in halves
- 1 tablespoon sugar