Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
I haven't made these yet, but with all these chips I know they will be good.
- 1 cup softened unsalted butter
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 2⁄3 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup old fashioned oats
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
2/3 cup EACH
- 2⁄3 cup milk chocolate chips
- 2⁄3 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2⁄3 cup peanut butter chips
- 2⁄3 cup vanilla chip
- 2⁄3 cup butterscotch chips (YES-this many chips!!)
- Cream the butter, sugars, and peanut butter. Add eggs (one at a time), beating well after each addition.
- Beat in the vanilla.
- Combine the dry ingredients and add gradually to the creamed mixture.
- Add the chips. Use a small scoop to drop onto a parchment covered baking sheet.
- Bake at 350°F for about 10-12 minutes. Cool for 1 minute then move to a wire rack.
- This makes a BUNCH.
Easy, delicious - love the different chips! I don't think I've seen vanilla chips (you folks in the states truly DO have all the cool stuff!), so I used white chocolate chips in their place. Yummy!! Thanks, CoffeeB! Recipenapped for Veggie Swap 15.
Loved these cookies. Chewy and very filling. I mixed and matched my 5 different chips to get rid of some I had in the cabinet. Iused chocolate & vanilla swirls, chocolate and peanut butter, milk chocolate, semi-sweet chocolate and then threw in hershey's toffee bits. This will be on my cookie tray for my niece's wedding shower next weekend. Thanks
I loved these cookies!! The five chips go nicely with the peanut butter/oat dough in the background. I did bake them on parchment paper and halfed the recipe. Too bad about that! My DH almost ate the first batch out of the oven. I like the fact that the cookie does not spread much (I hate thin cookies). This is a keeper, thank you for sharing. Made this for photo tag.