Prep 20 mins
Cook 35 mins
From W.W. This crustless quiche is loaded with the intense flavor of five cheeses. Packed with spinach, it'll really satisfy.
- cooking spray (2 sprays)
- 1 cup onion, yellow, sliced
- 10 ounces frozen chopped spinach, thawed and well-drained
- 1 cup fat-free ricotta cheese
- 3⁄4 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 slices fat-free American cheese, torn
- 1⁄4 cup fat free blue cheese dressing
- 3 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon table salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 375ºF. Coat a 9-inch nonstick pie pan with cooking spray.
- Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray and set pan over medium-high heat. Add onion and sauté until soft and golden, about 5 minutes.
- Transfer onions to a large bowl and add spinach, ricotta, cheddar cheese, American cheese, salad dressing, eggs, mustard, oregano, salt and black pepper. Mix until well blended. Spoon mixture into prepared pan and smooth top with back of a spoon. Sprinkle with grated cheese topping.
- Bake until a knife inserted near center comes out clean, about 30 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes before slicing into 6 pieces.
A very nice and cheesy quiche. I used about 2 tablespoons of the bleu cheese dressing and only one slice of American cheese and I think that was about right for us. I like the subtle flavor the dijon mustard adds and the crunchiness of adding the parmesan on top. This would be good in a crust as well. Thanks for posting!