1/1 Photo of Five-Cheese Spinach Quiche
From W.W. This crustless quiche is loaded with the intense flavor of five cheeses. Packed with spinach, it'll really satisfy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- cooking spray (2 sprays)
- 1 cup onion, yellow, sliced
- 10 ounces frozen chopped spinach, thawed and well-drained
- 1 cup fat-free ricotta cheese
- 3/4 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 slices fat-free American cheese, torn
- 1/4 cup fat free blue cheese dressing
- 3 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon table salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1Preheat oven to 375ºF. Coat a 9-inch nonstick pie pan with cooking spray.
- 2Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray and set pan over medium-high heat. Add onion and sauté until soft and golden, about 5 minutes.
- 3Transfer onions to a large bowl and add spinach, ricotta, cheddar cheese, American cheese, salad dressing, eggs, mustard, oregano, salt and black pepper. Mix until well blended. Spoon mixture into prepared pan and smooth top with back of a spoon. Sprinkle with grated cheese topping.
- 4Bake until a knife inserted near center comes out clean, about 30 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes before slicing into 6 pieces.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Five-Cheese Spinach Quiche
Serving Size: 1 (126 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 161.8
- Calories from Fat 80
- Total Fat 8.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.6 g
- Cholesterol 125.3 mg
- Sodium 620.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 12.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fat-free ricotta cheese