1/1 Photo of Five Cheese Pasta
Rich and cheesy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb rotini pasta, can use any favorite tube or 1 lb shell pasta
- 6 ounces fresh baby spinach leaves, chopped
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup fat-free half-and-half
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 (15 ounce) can crushed tomatoes
- 1/2 cup low-fat ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded asiago cheese
- 1/2 cup part-skim mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup mild cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup provolone cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup gorgonzola, crumbled
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- 2Spray a 9-by-13-inch casserole dish with cooking spray.
- 3Boil pasta one minute less than the package directs in plenty of salted water.
- 4Drain pasta.
- 5Add the chopped spinach leaves to the hot cooked pasta. Toss evenly and set aside.
- 6Meanwhile, in a large bowl, mix together the cream, ff half and half, garlic, basil, thyme, salt, crushed tomatoes, and cheeses.
- 7Add hot cooked pasta/spinach mixture to the cream and cheese mixture.
- 8Stir to combine.
- 9Pour into prepared casserole dish.
- 10Bake for 30 minutes, or until top is browned slightly and pasta is bubbling hot. Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Penne Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Five Cheese Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (242 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 485.8
- Calories from Fat 195
- Total Fat 21.7 g
- Saturated Fat 13.1 g
- Cholesterol 72.4 mg
- Sodium 500.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 20.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: