Recipe by koala03
i just read the back of my shredded cheese package and this sound so good i just made this and its pretty darn good
- 2 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese or 1 cup provolone cheese or 1 cup romano cheese or 1 cup asiago cheese or 1 cup parmesan cheese (I use all 4 of the differant cheese)
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oregano leaves
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 4 boneless chicken breasts, pounded 1/4 inch thick
- 1 cup spaghetti sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- mix cream cheese and 1/2 cup cheese, green peppers,oregano,and garlic salt until blended well.
- shape into 4 logs.
- place 1 log on the short end of the chicken and press lightly.
- roll chicken around filling untill filling is completely enclosed.
- place seam side down in a 13x19 baking dish no need for cooking spray or oil.
- pour spagetti sauce on top and cover with foil.
- bake at 400 f for 30 minutes.
- remove foil and sprinkle remainding cheese on top.
- back 15 mins more till cheese melts.