Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Make and share this Five-Can Soup recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb lean ground beef or 1 lb turkey
- 1 (15 ounce) canherbed beef broth or 1 (15 ounce) can chicken broth or 1 (15 ounce) can vegetable broth
- 5 (15 ounce) cans corn or 5 (15 ounce) cans tomatoes or 5 (15 ounce) cans green beans or 5 (15 ounce) cans carrots or 5 (15 ounce) cans navy beans, whatever veggie you have in the pantry
- Brown ground beef or turkey in a large stock pot; drain if necessary.
- Add broth and veggies (drained if preferred); heat through.
My husband and I really enjoyed this for dinner the other night. Love the fact it is so easy and quick to prepare and healthy too!!! Thanks for sharing.