Recipe by holypoly
I came across this recipe in Taste of Home's Quick Cooking magazine. I haven't tried it yet, but it sounds so quick and easy.
Top Review by Kwyndala B.
I picked this recipe becuase I already had everything on hand. I did not expect it to taste anywhere near as good as it did. My whole family loved this dish and I will definitely be making it again soon. Be sure to serve it is corn muffins. yumm!
- 1 (15 ounce) can chili with beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can mixed vegetables, drained
- 1 (11 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed tomato soup, undiluted
- 1 (10 ounce) can diced tomatoes with mild green chilies