Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 min
Great for brekky on the go or for a cool, soothing delcicious snack or treat on a hot, summer day!
- 3⁄4-1 cup nonfat plain yogurt
- 1⁄2 cup berries (fresh or frozen)
- 1⁄3 cup apple, sliced and chopped
- 1⁄4 banana, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup grapes, cut in halves
- 1⁄3 cup granola cereal (or fiber one cereal)
- 1 tablespoon wheat germ
- 2 tablespoons unsalted nuts (unsalted, almonds, peanuts, walnuts, pecans)
- Microwave frozen berries until thawed out (about 40 seconds). Cut slices of apple, banana and grapes and add to the berries. Add the yogurt and mix together until berries turn yogurt color. Add the granola or cereal and wheat germ and mix all together. Top with whipped cream (if not sweet enough then try using a flavored yogurt or add splenda).