Prep 20 mins
Cook 2 mins
Chicken ala King is a very original recipe that has been around for a long while. Hope you enjoy this!
- 1⁄3 green pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 (2 cup) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup pimentos
- 1 cup diced leftover chicken
- salt & pepper
- Boil chicken neck, wings, etc. to make 2 cups of broth ( 2 hrs.)
- Add salt & pepper to taste.
- Chop green pepper into strips & sauté in butter.
- Add 2 tablespoons flour, stirring well.
- Add can of soup, broth, & 1 cup diced leftover chicken & pimentos.
- Let simmer 30 minutes.
- Serve over toast or rice.