Recipe by Chabear01
This is from Cooks Country Magazine and posted per a request for tomato recipes. As always use either regular, cherry, or grape tomatoes. Remove any dried out portion of the fennel bulb before slicing it.
Top Review by Derf
Excellant supper salad! I made it as written except for the ham, I used cooked chicken, it was lovely! and I will be making it again, I really like the dressing and will probably use it on other salads also. Thanks for posting a keeper!!
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1⁄2 small garlic clove, minced
- salt and pepper
- 1 lb tomatoes, cored and cut into 1 inch chunks
- 1⁄2 fennel bulb, trimmed and sliced thin
- 1⁄2 medium red onion, sliced thin
- 1⁄4 cup fresh basil, thinly sliced
- 2 ounces deli ham, thinly sliced cut into 1/4 inch slices