My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pre-heat oven to 450 degrees.
- 2Roll out the pastry into a thin oblong and place on a baking sheet.
- 3Fry the onion in butter until it softens then add the mushrooms and cook for a further few minutes.
- 4Add the tuna, egg, lemon juice and capers: season to taste.
- 5Put the mixture on the center of the pastry, damp edges, and fold over, first the top and bottom and then the sides.
- 6Press edges well together.
- 7Score a couple of times across the top, brush with milk and place in the pre-heated oven for 15 minutes.
- 8Reduce the oven temperature to 400 degrees and cook for a further 15 minutes.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fisherman's Roll
Serving Size: 1 (116 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 345.8
- Calories from Fat 221
- Total Fat 24.5 g
- Saturated Fat 8.4 g
- Cholesterol 68.1 mg
- Sodium 354.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 5.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: