Prep 5 mins
Cook 8 mins
Called "A simple and delicious no-fail fish recipe". Found in the QVC recipes.
- 4 (6 ounce) cod fish fillets
- 1 cup creamy Italian salad dressing
- 1⁄4 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 cup crushed potato chips
- Preheat oven to 500*.
- In a medium bowl, marinate fish fillets in salad dressing for a few minutes.
- Toss the shredded cheese and crushed chips together. Place marinated fish in an oiled baking dish and top with cheese/chip mixture. Bake uncovered in preheated oven for 8-10 minutes or until fish is done.
- You can use any firm white fish fillets for this recipe such as scrod, walleye, or halibut.