Recipe by Oolala
Looks like a good one from a supermarket card! I love clams and think I'll make this soon but I haven't tried it yet.
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 3 -4 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 dozen clams, small, cleaned and drained
- 1⁄4 cup clam juice
- 1⁄4 cup white wine
- 2 tablespoons breadcrumbs
- 1⁄4 cup parsley, minced
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in a large, heavy skillet.
- Add garlic and stir for a few moments without allowing it to brown. Add clams, stirring to coat with oil. Add clam juice and white wine.
- Cover and cook at low heat while shaking pan for 5-8 minutes or until the clams are fully opened.
- Add bread crumbs and parsley while shaking pan several times more.
- Serve immediately.