Recipe by Chris from Kansas
This is a healthy and quick recipe that tastes rich and complex. This is one of our favorite winter meals. Cod and pollock are good choices for this recipe.
- 1 package hungry jack scalloped potatoes mix
- 1 3⁄4 cups boiling water
- 1 1⁄4 cups skim milk
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen broccoli carrots cauliflower mix
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons reduced-calorie margarine, melted
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley or 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 lb white fish fillet, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 400.
- In a 2-quart casserole, combine contents of sauce mix envelope and boiling water; blend well.
- Stir in milk.
- Add potato slices, frozen vegetables, onion, margarine, parsley, salt and pepper; mix well.
- Bake at 400 for 30 minutes.
- Stir in fish; bake an additional 15-20 minutes until potatoes are tender.
- Let stand 10 minutes before serving.