My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
- 1 tablespoon parsley, Finely Chopped
- 1 teaspoon thyme leaves
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can tomatoes (Canned tomatoes should be whole peeled tomatoes, undrained and chopped)
- 1 1/2 lbs lobster tails, There should be about 3 lobster tails that are cut into 3-inch
- 1 lb fish or 1 lb cod or 1 lb halibut steaks
- 6 clams, Well Scrubbed
- 6 mussels, Well Scrubbed
- 1In large saucepan or stockpot, heat oil and cook garlic over medium heat until golden.
- 2Add water, wine, onion recipe soup mix, parsley, and thyme, blend thoroughly.
- 3Stir in tomatoes.
- 4Bring to a boil, then simmer covered 15 minutes.
- 5Add lobster and fish and simmer 10 minutes.
- 6Add clams and mussels and simmer an additional 5 minutes or until shells open. (DISCARD ANY UNOPENED SHELLS).
- 7Serve, if desired, with bread or rolls.
Browse Our Top Halibut Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fisherman's Bouillabaisse
Serving Size: 1 (434 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 423.1
- Calories from Fat 153
- Total Fat 17.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 132.2 mg
- Sodium 1292.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 42.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: