Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
something different in a casserole
- olive oil flavored cooking spray
- 1 brown onion, halved, thinly sliced
- 350 g orange sweet potatoes, peeled, cut into 2cm pieces
- 2 small zucchini, cut into 1cm pieces
- 200 g broccoli, trimmed, cut into florets
- 1 small eggplant, diced
- 800 g diced tomatoes
- 1⁄3 cup fresh oregano leaves
- 500 g white fish fillets, cut into large pieces
- 1 small white breadstick, sliced, toasted
- Heat a heavy-based saucepan over medium heat. Lightly spray with oil. Add onion and cook, stirring, for 2 minutes or until golden.
- Add sweet potato. Cook, stirring, for 3 minutes. Add zucchini, broccoli, eggplant, tomatoes and 1/4 cup oregano. Bring to boil.
- Reduce heat to low. Cover and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until sweet potato is tender. Stir in fish. Simmer, uncovered, for 4 to 5 minutes or until fish is cooked through.
- Sprinkle with remaining oregano. Serve casserole with toasted bread.