Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is very fast, east and tasty.
- 2 lbs flounder or 2 lbs sole fillets
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can Campbell's Golden Mushroom soup
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground thyme
- Roll fish fillets and place in well buttered casserole.
- Combine soup, worchestershire and thyme; pour over fish.
- Bake, uncovered, in preheated hot oven (425 degrees F.) for twenty minutes or until fish flakes when you test it with a fork.
- Sprinkle with parsley and serve with lemon wedges, if desired.
The fish was very moist, but I felt that for my taste the soup made the dish too salty, but since DH liked it I give it 3 out of 5 stars. I tagged this recipe for the Diabetes Awareness Month Tag Game.