A dish for 2 people, easy to prepare - quick and easy for week night dinners. Serve with mashed potato or rice. Can substitute dried breadcrumbs for fresh which I myself prefer as they are 'chunkier'.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 11. Remove any skin or bones from fillets of fish.
- 22. Slice the zucchini, finely chop basil.
- 33. Push tomatoes through a sieve.
- 44. Melt butter in a large pan, add fillets. Cook gently on both sides until golden brown, turning only once. Arrange fillets in base of a greased ovenproof dish.
- 55. Heat oil in pan, add zucchini, cook until slightly browned. Add rosemary, half the chopped basil, the pureed tomato, salt and pepper. Cook a further 3 minutes, discard rosemary. Spoon mixture over fillets.
- 66. Combine breadcrumbs with the remaining chopped basil, sprinkle over the zucchini layer. Drizzle lemon juice over top, dot with extra butter.
- 77. Bake uncovered in moderately hot oven 10-15 minutes until golden brown.
Browse Our Top European Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All European Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fish With Zucchini
Serving Size: 1 (778 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 813.3
- Calories from Fat 432
- Total Fat 48.0 g
- Saturated Fat 21.8 g
- Cholesterol 258.8 mg
- Sodium 306.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.5 g
- Sugars 10.3 g
- Protein 79.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: