Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
I love this recipe, it's so quick and easy!
- 500 g frozen spinach
- 300 g fish (what ever you like)
- 1 onion
- 1 (250 ml) canpeeled and chopped tomatoes
- 2 teaspoons margarine
- italian seasoning mix
- Chop onion, thaw spinach, cut fish into 5 cm squares.
- Heat margarine in skillet.
- Add onion.
- when lightly browned add spinach, fish and tomatos.
- season with salt and pepper.
- cover and cook till fish is done (5-10 minutes).
- add italian seasonin mix to taste.
- Serve with noodls or rice.