Recipe by Boxerwing
A low-carbohydrate main dish. Simple, uncomplicated flavours combine well to make an easy main course.
Top Review by Mirj
Wonderful! I used salmon fillets and added some fresh dill to the sour cream! This is so easy, I'm embarrased I never thought of it myself! Thanks for posting, this is great for those of us Somersizing!
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1 lb fillets of any light fish
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butter in a skillet.
- Saute onions in butter until lightly browned.
- Arrange fish on top of onions and sprinkle with seasonings.
- Add the water.
- Cover, bring to a boil and then lower heat to low.
- Cook for 45 minutes.
- Divide fish onto two plates.
- Stir sour cream into onions and liquid left in pan.
- Serve sauce over fish.